Fort Douglass was a US military outpost built on the eastern benches of Salt Lake City.
- Research Park (27 pictures) The Fort is due north of Research Park.
- University of Utah (201 pictures) This area is now part of the University of Utah.
- Bonneville Shoreline Trail (137 pictures) The Bonneville Shoreline Trail runs to the East of Fort Douglas.
- Red Butte Gardens (63 pictures) Red Butte Gardens provides horticultural displays and hosts music events.
- Red Butte Canyon (50 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from the Red Butte Canyon Trail.
- Salt Lake Marathon 2010 (173 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of the Salt Lake Marathon, which starts at the George Eccles Memorial Brdige.
- UTA Trax (172 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of the Trax Light Rail system which has a stop at Fort Douglas.