Dimple Dell is a nature park in the southern end of the Salt Lake Valley near Sandy and Draper, Utah. The park stetches from the Sandy Civic Center station of Traxs toward Bells Canyon on Lone Peak Mountain. The park is a popular area for Salt Lake's equestrians.
Dimple Dell is part of the Salt Lake County Park System. The park is connected to various parks in Sandy City.
- UTA Trax (165 pictures) Dimple Dell meets Trax at the Sandy Civic Center stop.
- Bells Canyon (21 pictures) Bells Canyon feeds into Dimple Dell.
- Lone Peak (11 pictures) The park is at the base of Lone Peak in the Wasatch Mountains.
- Sandy, Utah (150 pictures) Dimple Dell Park runs through Sandy City.
- Salt Lake City (480 pictures) The Park is in the Salt Lake Valley.
- State Street-Salt Lake City (272 pictures) You can access Dimple Dell Park from State Street at the Sandy Center Trax Station. Be sure to look both ways before crossing the train tracks.
- Lone Peak Park (10 pictures) Lone Peak Park is south of Dimple Dell on 700 East.