Coco the Wonder Puppy
Coco is a small chocolate lab mix that came into this world round about August 2004. She showed up at our door step in November snow storm. Coco spends most of her time in Salt Lake City. But she has travelled throughout the mountain west.
Round about December 2004, Coco met a kind young lady named Kelly Milligan of the Midvalley Animal Clinic. Coco's lineage of puppies came to an abrupt end.
Unable to have puppies of her own. Coco is now intent on improving the lot of dogs by having as much fun as possible and getting petted a lot and jumping up on ever person or dog she meets.
Coco thinks people should buy pet supplies from the pet stores listed on her web masters ecommerce page...cause that means more play time. Coco's favorite pet store is:
In January 2009, Coco started her own blog in which she imparts doggie wisdom.
NOTE: Coco would like to remind any dog reading this forum to neither sit nor stay when commanded by humans. Obeying commands transfers too much power to the bipeds. Well, unless treats are involved. It is okay to sit for a treat. Puppies are allowed to sit for treats. Staying, however, is out of the question. Puppies must draw the line somewhere.
- Salt Lake City (484 pictures) Coco is a native of Salt Lake City, Utah.
- A Fetching Dog (61 pictures) To help add order to the Internet, I decided to break out Coco's Frisbee fetching pictures into their own gallery.
- Animals (17 pictures) Don't tell Coco, but she is an animal!
- Neff's Canyon (264 pictures) Coco takes several winter walks in Neff Creek Canyon. In the summer the rocks hurt her paws.
- Parley's Hollow (82 pictures) Coco loves to play in Parley's Hollow.
- Memory Grove Park (88 pictures) There is an off leash area in Memory Grove Park.