Canyon Glen Park
Canyon Glen Park is part of the Provo River Trail system just east of Provo, Utah. This four acre park sports two pavilions, 20 picnic tables, water, grills, two volleyball areas and a small climbing space. Paved trails connect this site to Bridal Veil park and other parks along the Provo River.
- Provo River (107 pictures) Canyon Glen Park is on the banks of the Provo River just east of Provo.
- Provo, Utah (17 pictures) Provo, Utah is to the west of Canyon Glen Park.
- Mount Timapnogos (25 pictures) The Park is on the Southern side of Mount Timpanogos.
- Alpine Loop (101 pictures) I stopped at this park while driving the Alpine Loop.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) This gallery includes other images of the Wasatch Front.