Cedar City, Utah
Cedar City is a medium size town in Southern Utah sitting at the base of the Hurricane Cliffs. Cedar City is the gateway to Cedar Breaks National Monument, Kolob Canyon, Brian Head resort and other scenic attractions. In recent years, Cedar City has gained world attention as host of the Shakespearian Festival on the Campus of Southern Utah University (SUU).
The elevation of Cedar City is 5800 feet. The mountains to the East of Cedar City has peaks reaching over 10,000 feet.
- Interstate 15 (88 pictures) Cedar City has three exits on I15. These are exit 57, Exit 59 and Exit 62.
- Parowan, Utah (30 pictures) Parowan is the county seat of Iron County. It is 20 miles to the North of Cedar City.
- Canyon View High School (24 pictures) This gallery shows images of Canyon View High School in Cedar City.
- Southern Utah University (78 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of Southern Utah University (SUU).
- Kolob Canyon (36 pictures) The Kolob Canyon section of Zion National Park is just under 20 miles South of Cedar City.
- Iron Mission State Park (17 pictures) This gallery shows images from the Iron Mission State Park Museum in Cedar City.
- Cedar Breaks National Monument (51 pictures) Pictures of Cedar Breaks National Monument on the Markagunt Plateau.