Bonneville Shoreline Trail
The Bonneville Shoreline Trail is multiuse trail being built along shorelines of ancient Lake Bonneville on the East benches of the Salt Lake Valley. Eventually, the trail will run from Ogden to Utah County.
- Wasatch Boulevard (75 pictures) The trail joins Wasatch Boulevard at certain stretches.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) The Bonneville Shoreline Trail runs along the west side of the Wasatch Mountain (The Wasatch Front).
- Parley s Crossing (76 pictures) The Trail crosses I80 at Parley Crossings.
- Red Butte Canyon (50 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of the Red Butte Canyon Trail that intersects the Bonneville Shoreline Trail near the U of U.
- Research Park (27 pictures) The Trail passes to the East of Research Park.
- This is the Place Heritage Park (35 pictures) The Bonneville Shoreline Trail accesses This is the Place Heritage Park.
- University Medical Center (99 pictures) The trail passes to the East of the University Medical Complex providing a view of the new Huntsman Cancer Institute.
- Red Butte Gardens (63 pictures) This gallery shows images from the Red Butte Garden area.