Brickyard Plaza - SLC, Utah
This gallery shows pictures of the Brickyard Plaza on the border of Salt Lake City and Millcreek Township [on the corner of 1300 East and 3300 South. For this gallery, I simply took a walk down Brickyard Road, to 3300 South and back up to the Harmons Parking Lot.
The Plaza was originally a brickyard. For namesake, the plaza retains one of the towers of the Brickyard. The site is administered by the Boyer Company, which also owns The Gateway Plaza and Jordan Landing.
- 1300 East (34 pictures) The Brickyard Plaza is on the Western side of 1300 South at 3100 East.
- Salt Lake City (483 pictures) From maps of the area, it appears the Plaza is part of Salt Lake City, while the businesses on the street are part of the unincorporated area known as Millcreek Township.
- Millcreek Township (112 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of Millcreek Township.
- Sugar House District (278 pictures) The Sugarhouse Shopping District is due north of Brickyard.
- 3300 South (96 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of 3300 South.
- Gateway Plaza - Salt Lake City (121 pictures) The Boyer Company operates the Gateway Plaza in Salt Lake City.
- Jordan Landing (35 pictures) The Boyer Company operates Jordan Landing.