Parley's Way (2100 South)
2100 South is a primary street in Salt Lake City just North of Interstate 80.
Parleys Way branches off the Foothill Boulevard express way just North of the mouth of Parleys Canyon. It veers northwest towards its intersection with 2300 East near Saint Ambrose Parrish, then heads due west with a grand view of the Kennecott Smoke Stack.
2100 West runs past Highland High School and Sugarhouse Park into the main Sugarhouse shopping district where it is lined with businesses big and small. Being adjacent to a freeway makes 2100 South a prime location for regional businesses.
The road passes the County Complex at State Street and crosses Trax at 300 West. The Road turns into an expressway after its intersection with I15.
To draw people into downtown Salt Lake, Interstate 80 joins I15 and heads due North into downtown. Much of the Interstate Traffic will exit I80 and take the 2100 South Expressway. This cuts off several miles.
- Interstate 80 (102 pictures) This gallery shows additional pictures of Interstate 80.
- Parley's Hollow (82 pictures) Parleys Hollow, named for Parley Pratt, is a park just South of I80.
- Parley s Crossing (76 pictures) The Bonneville Shoreline trail dips to the Mouth of Parleys Canyon near 2100 South.
- Sugar House District (277 pictures) 2100 South is the primary East/West route through the Sugarhouse District.
- Interstate 15 (88 pictures) This gallery shows additional images along I15.
- Highland High School (24 pictures) Highland High School is on 2100 South and 1700 East.