1300 East Bridge
This gallery shows the construction of the 1300 East Bridge spanning I80 in the Sugarhouse district of Salt Lake City.
The Construction is using a new Rapid Bridge Replacement technique. UDOT constructs the bridge on the side of the freeway then moves the bridge into place in a single weekend. This reduces the amount of freeway down time.
- 4500 South Bridge (59 pictures) The 4500 South Bridge over I215 was built using a similar construction technique.
- 1300 East (34 pictures) Additional Pictures from 1300 South which runs from Salt Lake to Draper.
- Interstate 80 (103 pictures) The Bridge Spans Interstate 80.
- Sugar House District (278 pictures) The bridge is one of the main routes into the Sugarhouse District.
- Sugarhouse Park (93 pictures) The bridge is just South of Sugarhouse Park.