Murray, Utah is a town in the heart of the Salt Lake Valley. It is on State Street and about 5000 South. Murray has its own school district and library system. Being on State Street (the main drag of the Salt Lake Valley) Murray has a strong retail base with Fashion Place Mall, Costco, BestBuy and a large number of car dealerships.
Murray is currently in a stage of rapid development, and has attracted many high profile construction projects including the Salt Lake County Ice Center and the new $362 million dollar Intermountain Medical Center campus.
- Salt Lake City (476 pictures) Murray Utah is in the heart of the Salt Lake Valley (about 5400 South and State Street.)
- State Street-Salt Lake City (268 pictures) State Street, running through the center of the city, is lined with auto dealers and boasts of Fashion Place Mall, a Costco, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble and many other major stores.
- Murray City Park (84 pictures) Murray sports a grand park with skating rinks, numerous fields, aquatic center and more.
- UTA Trax (165 pictures) Trax runs through the eastern side of town, giving Murray residence easy access to downtown Salt Lake.
- Jordan River Parkway (108 pictures) The Jordan River Parkway is on the west end of town, providing parks, golf courses, etc.
- Interstate 15 (88 pictures) I-15 zooms through Murray on the west side of town.
- Independence Square - Murray (8 pictures) Independence square is an office complex at 5600 South in Murray.
- Mount Olympus (151 pictures) Murray offers full on views of Mount Olympus in the Wasatch Front.
- Murray High School (29 pictures) Pictures of Murray High School.
- Sports Mall - Murray (21 pictures) Pictures from the Sports Mall Area (5500 South 900 East) in Murray.
- Holladay, Utah (186 pictures) Holladay is a city East of Murray.
- Midvale Utah (44 pictures) Midvale is South of Murray.