Jordan River Parkway
The Jordan River Parkway follows the Jordan River through the central Salt Lake Valley. The parkway contains a paved road...which serves as a nice hiking and running trail for people in the valley. The trails starts at 7200 South, at Gardner Villiage, and runs through Salt Lake, and past the fairgrounds. The trail starts to peter out as you approach the Salt Lake. The sand flies were so thick when I tried to see how far I could ride along the parkway, that I gave out before the gravel road did.
- Salt Lake City (484 pictures) The Jordan River Parkway runs through the Salt Lake Valley.
- Utah Lake (17 pictures) The Jordan River starts at Utah Lake and flows to the Great Salt Lake.
- Murray, Utah (149 pictures) The Jordan River Parkway is on the west side of Murray, Utah.
- RiverPark in South Jordan (104 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from the RiverPark development in South Jordan.
- Salt Lake West Side (43 pictures) The Jordan River Parkway skirts the west side of Salt Lake City.
- A Day In the Park (13 pictures) The KRCL Day in the Park is held in the Jordan River Park on 900 W 900 S, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Dimple Dell Park (48 pictures) Dimple Dell is a green area that runs from State Street at 100000 South to Bells Canyon at the base of Lone Peak. I understand that there has been discussion about combining Jordan River and Dimple Dell in a green belt.
- South Jordan (74 pictures) Both West Jordan and South Jordan are named after the Jordan River.
- International Peace Gardens (35 pictures) Additional pictures of the International Peace Gardens.
- Utah Cultural Celebration Center (56 pictures) Pictures from the Utah Cultural Celebration Center which is at the Riverside area of West Valley City.